- The Dyna-King Cement Reservoir is designed to give you a lifetime of service while preventing unnecessary evaporation and all but eliminating nasty spills.
- Machined of solid aluminum with a heavy duty base for stability to help prevent spills.
- Air tight seal
- No caps to unscrew To begin using the reservoir, rotate the bodkin applicator between your thumb & forefinger, thus breaking the seal between the o-ring & the reservoir cap. Giving the bodkin a slight twist will ease removal from the cap. Lightly press downward on the bodkin after use, to engage the reservoir seal.
- From time to time it will be necessary to clean the reservoir by brushing thoroughly with acetone, or other “thinner”, to remove dried adhesive build up.
- After cleaning it is important that a coat of light grease, such as petroleum jelly, is applied to the two o-rings, as well as the cap threads and any other surfaces that come in contact with one another. This will greatly reduce cement adhesion between reservoir components.
- Dyna-King recommends using a water based head cement to prevent excessive o-ring corrosion.
Should you need replacement o-rings please contact our office, we would be more than happy to assist you.
**FLY HEAD CEMENT NOT INCLUDED**