Clamps are a must have accessory for any Dyna-King vise. A simple & easy conversion from pedestal to clamp turns your heavy weight pedestal model vise into a light weight, portable, take anywhere vise. Dyna-King Clamps are machined of solid aluminum and accommodate a 3/8″ diameter vise Shaft.
A 9″ stainless steel 3/8″ diameter Shaft can be purchased separately, must signify the model vise when ordering the shaft!
Large Clamp with Outrigger
- Recommended for all full size rotary vises, includes removable outrigger to create stability while tying with a heavy hand.
- Recommended for the Supreme, Professional, Tube-Fly 2002, Aristocrat and Prince model vises.
Small Clamp with Outrigger
- Recommended for the Barracuda Junior and Trekker Rotary vises. Includes removable outrigger to create stability while tying with a heavy hand.
- Recommended for the Squire, Kingfisher, Voyager II and Voyager. Stainless steel shaft included for the Squire, Kingfisher & Voyager II vises.
- Clamps for the Kingfisher feature a Delrin set collar and black thumb screw. Important: when ordering a longer shaft to signify the model vise.
- Clamps for the Trekker and Kingfisher feature a Delrin set collar and black cap Thumb Screw with steel threads.
- Clamps for the Barracuda Deluxe, Indexer, Ultimate Indexer, Tube-Fly 2002 & Voyager II model vises feature a Brass Set Collar and Thumb Screw.
- All other Clamps will feature a stainless steel Set Collar and Thumb Screw. Standard Voyager model vises do not feature a removable shaft.
- The Kingfisher vise uses a bent shaft for 30 degree angle. A straight shaft would make the Kingfisher vise horizontal.
- Pictured from Left to right- Large clamp, Large clamp w/Outrigger, Small Clamp, Small Clamp w/Outrigger.